By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Forestrall Limited
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: The Old Woodyard, Watling Street, Bean, Dartford, Kent, DA2 8AH
Forestrall Limited is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in the UK as a “data controller”. Information on data protection can be found at https://ico.org.uk/
2. The information we collect
We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
3. Why we collect it
We collect information about you to process your order, to deliver relevant marketing communications to you, to personalise your use of the site, and to assist your use of the site. You will receive marketing communications from us and carefully selected third parties if you have requested information from us and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing. You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing communications at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
4. When we share personal information
We share information about you as an individual (as opposed to aggregate information) to third parties to fulfil services they provide to us.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
6. Automated Decisions
Parts of www.forestrallshop.co.uk and our billing process (which is transacted via Amazon Checkout and Paypal) are automatic and we may process your personal data as part of www.forestrallshop.co.uk and the billing process.
7. Accessing and updating your personal information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us at email@example.com. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You also have the right to request deletion of your personal information, however, this is not always possible due to legal requirements, other obligations and factors.
8. How long we keep personal information
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
9. Questions or concerns
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name and some digits and numbers. It allows a website to remember things like your preferences or what’s in your shopping basket.